Frequently asked questions
Can I do a VR workout on any elliptical machine?
Yes any brand of elliptical machine will work. If the elliptical machine is not FTMS bluetooth then you just add a cadence sensor.
We can provide one for you.
Are elliptical machines good?
Some nice benefits to using an elliptical -
- Impact free
- Same natural motion of walking
- A whole body workout
- Weight bearing exercise
- Variety of workouts
- Low maintenance
Which elliptical machines are the best?
Sole E95 Elliptical Trainer System
Body Solid E300 Endurance Elliptical Trainer
Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine
ProForm Cardio HIIT Elliptical Trainer
Bowflex Max Trainer M7 Cardio Machine
Body Rider Fan Elliptical Trainer
Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Elliptical SF-E905
Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical
Exerpeutic 1000XL Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical
Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer
ProGear 360 Dual Action Stride Air Walker LS Elliptical
Marcy ME-704 Regenerating Magnetic Elliptical
EFITMENT Air Walker Glider Elliptical Machine
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical
Elliptical machines vs treadmills
Deciding between a treadmill or an elliptical depends on your physical health and fitness goals.
- it allows you to get a good cardiovascular workout without putting as much stress on your bones and joints
- it may reduce your risk for injury while you exercise
- it allows you to get both an upper and lower body workout in a shorter period of time (if the elliptical machine has arm handles)
- you aren’t prone to injuries or joint issues
- you’re looking to meet a specific goal, for example training for a 5K or 10K race
- you want to build strength in your glutes and leg muscles
In summary if you are injury-prone, you might want to stick with the elliptical. If you want to burn a lot of calories and build up leg strength and speed, the treadmill may be a better choice.